UploadedMar 4, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.3-R0.1
- . Thanks Ashlii21!
- Made Dispense listener more efficient
A Bukkit build supporting MC 1.2 is strongly recommended. If you still run MC 1.1, I recommend that you stick with 1.4, as most of what is added this update is only relevant to 1.2.
- (ocelot); permission is nospawneggs.animal.ocelot.
- , it works nearly identically to Snow Golem blocking.
- when fired out of dispensers.
- Fixed permissions bug
- Cleanup and other fixes
- . See the Algorithm page for help.
- based on entity ID.
- Drastically changed configuration, once again. This will hopefully be the last time it's changed. Hopefully.
Removedcustom mob naming. I'm sorry, the time it would take me to keep it up to date with this new configuration system made me realize... when would someone actually need this? You can still use custom mob permissions with nospawneggs.id.<id>, but the name will return as "Entity". Don't whine, you'll live without it.
- :D See the config and permissions pages for help. It only works with a CraftBukkit build greater than 1923! Versions prior had problems with this!
- Fixed the severe errors on first run, before generating a config file/folder
- Code cleanup
For the past few days, I've been working on making an update that fixes a lot of bugs, even ones that weren't reported, and added some new features to make your (creative?) server as lag-free as possible.
Update note: This update changes how many features are implemented. If you previously had an earlier version (1.1 or before), it is strongly recommended that you completely delete the plugin's directory (/NoSpawnEggs/) so the new file system can create itself. Read the config and permissions pages and scroll to the text to see what's changed.
- There is now a config option to disallow chickens from spawning out of eggs. This is configurable based on the permission the user has to block only in creative, survival, or both.
- In addition, configure chicken eggs to turn into snowballs on the way out of a dispenser, preventing chickens from coming out.
- You can now configure the messages sent to the player when denied a permission.
- A dab of color in the deny messages.
- Now, the config file is much more solid with better comments, the names file allows changing messages, and custom names have been moved to their own file (customNames.yml). Delete the old ones and let them regenerate!
- Now, permissions systems should work much better.
- Any modern permissions plugin (not 2/3) should now work with this plugin.
- Left clicking while holding a denied spawn egg used to also cancel the event. Fixed!
I'm sure someone will find a workaround for one of the many blocks this plugin brings. Please report it in a ticket so it can be fixed!