UploadedFeb 1, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.1-R3
- nospawneggs.id.<entity id>. This does not work for vanilla mobs, just use nospawneggs.<animal/monster/npc>.<name>
- This can be for a translation, or just to make the names that appear when someone is denied spawn permissions funnier.
- When someone is denied spawn permissions, the mob's name now appears in the message, rather than just Monster/Animal/NPC.
- /nospawneggs now reloads both config.yml and names.yml.
- Config file's header now tells what all options do with detail.
- Note: Snow Golem blocking has been disabled in this build because of the Bukkit BlockPlace bug in 1.1R3. Config properties for it still exist, but they do nothing. Expect a fix when Bukkit is updated.
Snow Golem blocking off