Identify and ban bots that connect to the server for the sole purpose of spamming it
NoPwnage will monitor the behaviour of players that connect to the server, especially their chat messages, timing, content etc. to decide if they may be spambots. If a player gets identified as such, he can first receive a warning, and if he continues to misbehave, he may get kicked or banned (configurable).
While the plugin is based on the concept of the discontinued AntiPwnage, it is not the same because it has been completely rewritten from scratch and extended, e.g. by providing configuration settings, a clearer, simpler code structure, the option to decide what should happen if a player gets identified as spamming and many more things.
see the file "Instructions.txt" that gets generated when the plugin loads the first time, or look at them online here: Instructions.txt
- "Download" button somewhere on this page (usually top right corner) for the latest BukkitDev approved version
- "Recent Files" links in the "Facts" section (somewhere to the right) for one of the latest BukkitDev approved versions
- "Downloads" page that I made (all versions)
- direct link which should point always to the latest version
- "Changelog" page that I made (all versions)
- Source Code
- Github.com link . NoPwnage is an open source plugin released under MIT license.
Contact / Support
You can reach me here in the comment section or opening a support ticket (if you have a bug report to make or need support). Those things are most likely to grab my attention. You can also follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/Evenprime85 to get informed about new versions of my plugins and maybe a random rant about stuff that annoys me while coding.
Thank you for reading this!