A quick and easy way to stop players from building one-block pillars in your world.
- Automatically destroy pillars (blocks are returned/dropped)
- Warns players before action is taken!
- Lots of configurable options!
- warnHeight: This is the height a pillar needs to be for a player to be warned.
- maxWarnings: This is the maximum number of warnings a player is allowed before he is punished.
- removePillar: If true, pillars that are built will automatically break.
- minimum-Y: This is the minimum y-level for the plugin to be in effect. This defaults to sea level so people building underground are not affected.
- resetWarningsOnQuit: If true, warnings are reset when a player logs off.
- killPlayer: If true, the player will be killed on punishment.
- kickPlayer: If true, the player will be kicked on punishment.
- warnMessage: This is the message sent to players as a warning.
- punishMessage: This is the message sent to players when punished.
- /nopillar reload: Reloads the configuration
- Alias: /np reload
- nopillar.bypass: Allows you to build pillars without any punishment/warnings
- nopillar.admin: Allows you to use NoPillar's admin commands