UploadedJul 10, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.2-R1.0
NoLagg uses BKCommonLib for all implementation-specific calls. Even then, there is no guarantee that it will work on all future versions. There is no risk of world corruption or damages, as long as you make sure you ALWAYS update BKCommonLib to the correct version first. At least then you will see correct errors if compatibility with NoLagg breaks, and you know when to update.
In general, NoLagg will keep functioning on all future Bukkit builds. It depends on what BKC is able to support whether this stays this way.
- Compatibility for BKCommonLib: moves to new timings listener
- Spawn limiter performance improvements to reduce memory strain
- Added event cancel count measurement for examiner
- Fixed chunk sending antiloader functionality
- No longer crashes everything when one component fails to load
- Clearing TNT works again
- Added tick-rate triggered automatic examining
- Added clean command to unload chunks, save the server and garbage-collect memory
Notice: If you get a 'main thread taking too long' warning message and stack trace, and it shows NoLagg as a probable cause, report it to me. I want to ban out all lengthy tasks and spread the load over multiple ticks where possible.
For any other possible thread locking problems, read the stack trace that is reported. Common causes:
- Someone using WorldEdit to edit a huge part of a world
- Someone causing a lot of chunk loads
- Plugin reading from a flatfile or database on the main thread (common bug!)