UploadedMay 12, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.1-R0.2
NoLagg uses BKCommonLib for all implementation-specific calls. Even then, there is no guarantee that it will work on all future versions. There is no risk of world corruption or damages, as long as you make sure you ALWAYS update BKCommonLib to the correct version first. At least then you will see correct errors if compatibility with NoLagg breaks, and you know when to update.
In general, NoLagg will keep functioning on all future Bukkit builds. It depends on what BKC is able to support whether this stays this way.
- Spigot compatibility for packet buffer/queue size
- Fixed the non-interactable entities issue
- Support for citizens (no longer show up as players)
- Some compatibility changes for CB 1.5.1/1.5.2
- Addition of the 'spawn packet' patch to fix minecarts/mobs spawning with an offset
- The clear command now supports a radius to be passed in
- Clear command support for minecarts added to clear all minecarts
- Slight performance enhancements using newly added Bukkit methods
- Examine output file folder is now configurable
Although this version will work on BKCommonLib 1.5.2, it is not advised to use the examiner in that case. Timings code will be moved to BKCommonLib, and this is incompatible with this version of NoLagg. The 1.5.2 version of NoLagg is compatible with that, however.
Notice: If you get a 'main thread taking too long' warning message and stack trace, and it shows NoLagg as a probable cause, report it to me. I want to ban out all lengthy tasks and spread the load over multiple ticks where possible.
For any other possible thread locking problems, read the stack trace that is reported. Common causes:
- Someone using WorldEdit to edit a huge part of a world
- Someone causing a lot of chunk loads
- Plugin reading from a flatfile or database on the main thread (common bug!)