UploadedFeb 16, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
You need the CraftBukkit build for MC 1.4.7 R0.1 for this to work, otherwise be careful and make a server backup beforehand. There is no guarantee that it will work on older or newer versions of CraftBukkit.
- Removed all NMS imports from Lighting thread
- Changed reflection classes for NibbleArray to use CraftBukkit by default
- Added compatibility for BKCommonLib 1.48
Does NOT work on MC 1.4.7 0.1 and older. Use older builds for that.
Notice: If you get a 'main thread taking too long' warning message and stack trace, and it shows NoLagg as a probable cause, report it to me. I want to ban out all lengthy tasks and spread the load over multiple ticks where possible.
For any other possible thread locking problems, read the stack trace that is reported. Common causes:
- Someone using WorldEdit to edit a huge part of a world
- Someone causing a lot of chunk loads
- Plugin reading from a flatfile or database on the main thread (common bug!)