UploadedNov 25, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.5-R0.2
You need the CraftBukkit build for MC 1.4.4 R0.1 - MC 1.4.5 R0.2 for this to work, otherwise be careful and make a server backup beforehand. There is no guarantee that it will work on older or newer versions of CraftBukkit.
- Compatibility update for MC 1.4.4/5
- Fixed item stacking causing item respawns endlessly even if max was reached
- Added minecarts and boats to the default 'all' clear shortcut
- Added the default (no-arg) clear shortcut
- Chunk compression fixed, no longer send too much data, empty chunk fix from CB
- Removed unused 'times' from monitored output
- Fixed broken TNT feature when chunks unload
- Uses latest BKCommonLib, don't forget to update!
None at this point
Notice: If you get a 'main thread taking too long' warning message and stack trace, and it shows NoLagg as a probable cause, report it to me. I want to ban out all lengthy tasks and spread the load over multiple ticks where possible.
For any other possible thread locking problems, read the stack trace that is reported. Common causes:
- Someone using WorldEdit to edit a huge part of a world
- Someone causing a lot of chunk loads
- Plugin reading from a flatfile or database on the main thread (common bug!)