UploadedOct 3, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.2-R1.0
You need the CraftBukkit build for MC 1.3.2 R1.0 for this to work, otherwise be careful and make a server backup beforehand. There is no guarantee that it will work on older or newer versions of CraftBukkit.
- Fixed the spawn limiter and added forced removal in chunks configuration
- Made the cross-thread checker a component which you can now disable
- Fix in the chunks component to prevent the double sending of chunks that was occurring since 1.3.2
- Fix for the dummy world being exposed (it shouldn't)
- Fix for the thread lock notifier showing an error when there is a plugin that has no package path
- Requires BKCommonLib 1.30 or later
None at this point
Notice: If you get a 'main thread taking too long' warning message and stack trace, and it shows NoLagg as a probable cause, report it to me. I want to ban out all lengthy tasks and spread the load over multiple ticks where possible.
For any other possible thread locking problems, read the stack trace that is reported. Common causes:
- Someone using WorldEdit to edit a huge part of a world
- Someone causing a lot of chunk loads
- Plugin reading from a flatfile or database on the main thread (common bug!)