NoItem v3.1.0 - DERP.
What does it do?
NoItem aims to allow server admins to restrict almost any aspect of players actions via permissions. Things such as placing and breaking blocks, interacting with levers and buttons, opening chests and furnaces, even breeding animals can be controlled! There are of course other things that can be restricted as well. For a complete list, check the wiki!
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
Beta/Development builds may contain bug fixes, but also may contain new bugs
So before you report a bug, check and see if a new build has fixed it!
NoItem can restrict the following:
- Crafting certain items
- Holding certain items
- Having certain items
- Brewing certain potions
- Cooking certain items
- Picking up certain items
- Dropping certain items
- Placing certain blocks
- Breaking certain blocks
- Wearing certain armors
- Interacting with certain items / entities in general
- Left clicking certain items / entities
- Right clicking certain items / entities
- Using certain tools. (right click / left click / in general)
|Prints current NoItem version
|Reloads the configuration
|/noitem debug toggle
|/noitem debug dump
|Write debug file to the servers base directory
Q: How do I...
A: Check the wiki! If you are still confused and have tried to figure it out, ask in the comments.
Q: There is an error in the console or something is not working as expected
A: Submit a bug report to github! (Link above) DO NOT post the error in the comments section! Also be sure to include the error in your report.
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
NoItem 4.X - It's Aliiiveeee!
NoItem 4.X is currently in development and is not finished. There will be bugs, there will be a lack of certain features, there will be questions.
Here is the link to the information page: https://github.com/nala3/Noitem4/wiki
Here is the link to the development builds: http://ci.worldoftomorrow.net/ (Also on the wiki page)
Submit bug reports to the github bug tracker.
Currently known issues are:
- None - Please report any found!
Currently Implemented Features (also their permissions)
- use - is buggy and needs refinement
- Asterisk values are supported for specific actions and objects. not for all actions or objects at once. (e.g. noitem.action.* is not supported, but noitem.action.break.* is)