UploadedDec 30, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.6-R0.1
3.0.2 - Silly Entities
- Fix for NPE spam when attempting to get the name of an entity
- Implement commands "/noitem" which returns the NoItem version and "/noitem reload" which reloads the configuration.
(Check the wiki for the commands permissions)
3.0.1 - Icing on the Cake
- Fix metrics not registering
- Fix issue with config not updating and reloading properly
- Add missing config options for Interact
- Rename config options
- Fix issue with isShear(ItemStack) checking to see if the item is a Hoe not Shears
- Fix for "lists" folder not generating
- Added the nouse node. It applies only to tools and supports the specification of right and left clicking.
Unlike NoInteract, NoUse checks the item in the players hand as opposed to the item / entity they clicked on.
3.0.0 - The Re-Write
NoItem 3.0.0 is completely re-written and smells much nicer than before!
This release features brand new features and removes some others. Here are the highlights:
- New config options
- Better permissions handling
- Removed commands for now
- Removed noopen since nointeract can do the same thing.
- Removed nouse node. A better solution may be added later.
- Removed custom block support, at least for now.
- Added nointeract node. This node supports left and/or right clicking.
- Added lists of tools and armor. Tools or armor must be in a list for the permissions to work. Vanilla tools and armor are included by default.
It is good to note that this version is not backwards compatible with 1.4.5 and earlier, additionally it only works for 1.4.6!