UploadedSep 24, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.1-R2.0
2.0.7 - Beta 1
This is a beta build, there will most likely be bugs! By using this version, you agree that you understand this. Please report any and all bugs on the github bug tracker so I can fix them! Do not just assume that someone else will report it, because they likely won't!
- Added new feature "NoHave" - removes the item from the players inventory if they somehow get it, and does not let them pick it up if it is dropped.
- Added new feature "NoEnchant" - if more than one enchantment is going to be added, it silently removes the disallowed enchantment, if only one enchantment is to be added, it will cancel the enchanting event.
- Fixed the update checker
- Changed the config to be a bit more organized and less cluttered. This will reset all message strings. (Sorry :( )
- Fixed issue with players bypassing NoCook
- Added new command "/noitem debug dump" - This will create a debug_dump.txt file in the plugin folder that must be provided with bug reports from now on.
- Added custom furnace/workbench support! (Check page for more info)
- Fixed NoWear message being wrong
- Fixed missing All-items permission check for potion drinking
- Fix being able to shift click to equip armor (1.3+)
- Added permission for players to keep, or delete items on death
- Fix permissions checking for items with data values even when it is not needed
- Re-wrote permissions handler (for the 3rd time now?)
- Fix a bug allowing players to bypass NoHold
- Add noitem.noopen.<item>.<data> permission to prevent the opening of things.
- Add option to disable update checking in config. (Just for you @H31IX ;) )
- Removed [NI] from the beginnings of PLAYER messages, not ADMIN messages.
- With 1.3.1 and possibly 1.3.2, there is a visual bug with armor being equipped. It will appear that they have the armor on (at least to them) but it is just "ghost" armor and should have no real affect. Also, it will disappear when clicked on.
- In Tekkit for Minecraft 1.2.5, the EnderChest does not fire an event when placed for some reason, for this reason, NoOpen will not work with it.