UploadedJun 10, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R3.0
- Several bug fixes from 2.0.3
- Added color code support for config strings
- Changed config to automatically include single quotes around strings
- Fix bug where tools durability is reset
- Added missing allitems perms checks
- Fix NoHold issue allowing users hold item
- Fix UknownHostException being thrown when update site is unreachable
- NoUse now blocks bucket empty and bucket fill, lighter, shears, and entity damage (for tools only)
- NoUse now blocks placement of blocks
- NoCook %t variable now sends "cook" or "smelt" depending on if the item is food
- Lots of optimization
- Fixed an NPE with the armor listener
- Massive amounts of optimization and cleanup
- Complete rework of permission and notifications system
- Admin notification is now off by default
- Improved admin notification message
- Config will now create a backup before overwriting a broken one
- More item names are now supported
- Probably some other stuff I forgot
- Fixed wrong message being displayed for Tool Use.
- Removed DisallowedItems list, is now DisallowedCraftingRecipes (the list gets reset so check your config!)
- Removed Notify.Player and Notify.PlayerMessage from config in lieu of more fine grained options.
So I too the opportunity of the version rolling over to 2.0 and moved over to a bit slower paced version system (2.0.0), as well as added a new option in the config; version channels! You can now specify if you want to be alerted to new development (actually beta) builds of the plugin or just recommended builds. I also moved the project over to maven and setup a CI just to look legit :) So to summarize:
- Changed version system
- Moved project to Maven
- Added version channels (dev/main)
- Pulled hair out trying to set up Jenkins and Maven
- An update is only needed to update, well the update checker!
Ok guys, I know the last couple of releases have been of...poor.. quality, but I am hopeful that this one will be much better! However this is marked as a beta build, so I am telling you right now, there may be bugs. Now on to the good stuff:
- Fixed an issue where nobody could brew potions but Op's
- Added vault support to address issues some people were having with permissions. (but it is not required)
- Fixed some messages not having variables from config replace.
- Added a new feature: NoHold! Now you can stop your players from even holding an item. (noitem.nohold.<itemID>) Data values not yet supported.
Please create a support ticket if you find any bugs, I will try to fix them as soon as possible! I can not fix what I do not know about.