UploadedMay 23, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R2.0
- Fixed an NPE with the armor listener
- Massive amounts of optimization and cleanup
- Complete rework of permission and notifications system
- Admin notification is now off by default
- Improved admin notification message
- Config will now create a backup before overwriting a broken one
- More item names are now supported
- Probably some other stuff I forgot
- Fixed wrong message being displayed for Tool Use.
- Removed DisallowedItems list, is now DisallowedCraftingRecipes (the list gets reset so check your config!)
- Removed Notify.Player and Notify.PlayerMessage from config in lieu of more fine grained options.
So I too the opportunity of the version rolling over to 2.0 and moved over to a bit slower paced version system (2.0.0), as well as added a new option in the config; version channels! You can now specify if you want to be alerted to new development (actually beta) builds of the plugin or just recommended builds. I also moved the project over to maven and setup a CI just to look legit :) So to summarize:
- Changed version system
- Moved project to Maven
- Added version channels (dev/main)
- Pulled hair out trying to set up Jenkins and Maven
- An update is only needed to update, well the update checker!
Ok guys, I know the last couple of releases have been of...poor.. quality, but I am hopeful that this one will be much better! However this is marked as a beta build, so I am telling you right now, there may be bugs. Now on to the good stuff:
- Fixed an issue where nobody could brew potions but Op's
- Added vault support to address issues some people were having with permissions. (but it is not required)
- Fixed some messages not having variables from config replace.
- Added a new feature: NoHold! Now you can stop your players from even holding an item. (noitem.nohold.<itemID>) Data values not yet supported.
Please create a support ticket if you find any bugs, I will try to fix them as soon as possible! I can not fix what I do not know about.
Moar Bug Fixes!
- Fixed the strange behavior with potion brewing cancellation
- Fixed brewing notification messages not being colored
- Fixed version number in config.yml to actually reflect the version
Sorry about the quick updates, but please do not download 1.7!
Major bug fix with potion brewing.
- Fixed and issue with potion brewing throwing an ArrayOutOfBoundsException when a player is not looking at the brewer
- Fixed an issue where the brewing would not cancel
- Updated the configuration (Should auto update, but take a backup if you are paranoid)
- Added potion brew notification message
- Players now can not even put the two items into the brewer if they are not allowed (no more ghost brewing!)
Lots of new things here:
- Completely new configuration system (internally)
- Added self-updating configuration (no need to delete your configurations any more, and all your options get saved on config update!)
- Added limited support for not using items (so tools!)
- Added support for blocking tilling dirt into soil (same permission as item use limiting)
- Tons of code changes and optimization