UploadedMay 13, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R1.2
Moar Bug Fixes!
- Fixed the strange behavior with potion brewing cancellation
- Fixed brewing notification messages not being colored
- Fixed version number in config.yml to actually reflect the version
Sorry about the quick updates, but please do not download 1.7!
Major bug fix with potion brewing.
- Fixed and issue with potion brewing throwing an ArrayOutOfBoundsException when a player is not looking at the brewer
- Fixed an issue where the brewing would not cancel
- Updated the configuration (Should auto update, but take a backup if you are paranoid)
- Added potion brew notification message
- Players now can not even put the two items into the brewer if they are not allowed (no more ghost brewing!)
Lots of new things here:
- Completely new configuration system (internally)
- Added self-updating configuration (no need to delete your configurations any more, and all your options get saved on config update!)
- Added limited support for not using items (so tools!)
- Added support for blocking tilling dirt into soil (same permission as item use limiting)
- Tons of code changes and optimization
- Added update checker - will notify you in the console on server start
- Added basic potion support! (Looks like it will brew but it just restarts forever)
- Added option for enabling/disabling potion brewing (default: on)
- Changed some debug messages to log to console not server
PLEASE DELETE YOUR CONFIG.YML AND LET A NEW ONE BE CREATED (I'm sorry about all these new configuration being needed, I will try to fix this in the next version)
- Added support for item data
- Fixed a few poorly written pieces of code
- Started work on Potion support!
PLEASE DELETE YOUR CONFIG.YML AND LET A NEW ONE BE CREATED
- Added stopping item pickup
- Added option for enabling/disabling item pickup (default: on)
- Added option for enabling/disabling item crafting (default: on)
- Minor bug fixes
- Made a few optimization's
* You can actually use noitem.nouse.<whatever> for any block.
e.g. noitem.nouse.5 (wood) and the player would not be able to break anything with wood in their hand.