No more death after a teleportation or log on!
Are you tired of players who say: "I suffocated in a wall after a lag, please give me back my items"? This small plugin is for you!
This plugin is compatible with Minecraft user name change!
Cancel damage or death when:
- A player connects or is teleported and suffocates
- A player is teleported in a regenerated world
- A player connects in the sky with no fly
Just copy the jar file in your plugin directory.
Comments in the config.yml file can help you to configure this plugin. The default configuration should works.
Permissions (default: op)
- nodeathontp.notify: Notify for death cancellation
Bugs, issues and conflicts
Open a ticket if you find one.
Ask me if you have any question or suggestion
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.