UploadedJan 31, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
RC release for CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.8 - 1.8.8 (+ 1.7.x + 1.6.x + 1.5.x + 1.4.5-R1.0).
We recommend using ProtocolLib as well, because that is the only way we can monitor attack frequency past (roughly) CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.7.10. Currently ProtocolLib support for 1.7.10 and earlier is restricted to using ProtocolLib 3.6.4.
Users of CompaNoCheatplus (mcMMO) should use CompatNoCheatPlus build 83 or higher!
With this release the transition to the new y-axis handling is set in stone, expect a couple of fixes and adjustments following still. For further releases the main focus will be fight checks and piston compatibility.
- Recommended Release (milestone release).
- MD5: d27d11a413b1ef0f6875959f9af806e7
- SHA512: 9382f7d2dc8edc05104a5f56998c42803678de45ea32768015609e638d1d783febd56d7912766dabe0ae802c2fbd3cc152f686876599f8af6bd12276c54e46d9
- File size: 1032874
For a more detailed change history see the build-info page:
Previous beta releases:
- Build 924
- Build 914
- Build 901
- Build 895
- Build 883
- Build 878
- Build 853 (Various optimizations, fixes, changes, depoptimizations had happened up to build 853, details are available in the commit history on GitHub.)
The documentation is now hosted at: https://github.com/NoCheatPlus/Docs/wiki
(The most recent versions of documents will be found with the file browser, the wiki might be slightly outdated at times.)
Note that jar files downloaded from anywhere else but BukkitDev are not approved by Bukkit-staff, use them at your own risk. Development builds for NoCheatPlus are found at the Jenkins on md-5.net exclusively.
Users of mcMMO, Citizens should consider using CompatNoCheatPlus as well to make most features compatible.
- For full efficiency of the fight checks, you do need ProtocolLib!
- Fighting checks can be too sensitive under certain circumstances.
- Pistons are not well supported yet.
- In order to avoid false positives with the ctrl-key sprint feature we made checking more coarse, so NCP will assume that a player is sprinting whenever technically possible. This can be disabled with setting checks.moving.assumesprint to false, however false positives would likely increase by a lot with disabling this workaround.
- Some high level potion effects might pose problems (jump, speed).
- Lower than default walk speeds, higher level slowness potions.
- Speeding is still possible up to a certain percentage of the usual speed (unlikely to get fixed quickly).
- Not all internals have been updated to name-changing. Effects could be players starting with clean sheet data by relogging with having just changed the name, usually the same effect happens with restarting, because NCP does not store data offline. You can use [uuid] in commands and log messages with this build, but there are no new preset entries.
Some issues can not be fixed in a simple way, the above list contains those we consider both confirmed and severe enough to mention. This list is only updated for the latest upload on BukkitDev.
For more issues see: https://github.com/NoCheatPlus/Issues/issues