UploadedDec 7, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
BETA release for CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.8 - 1.8.8 (+ 1.7.x + 1.6.x + 1.5.x + 1.4.5-R1.0).
We recommend using ProtocolLib as well, because that is the only way we can monitor attack frequency past (roughly) CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.7.10. Currently ProtocolLib support for 1.7.10 and earlier is restricted to using ProtocolLib 3.6.4.
Users of CompaNoCheatplus (mcMMO) should update CompatNoCheatPlus to build 83 as well!
- BETA release (bug fix release).
- MD5: 79364b259d35a19904ec69d29f6e817c
- SHA512: 8440feda6944a98f635121276450eddf439ba1c83212ed07858b4aff1114e706cce1b2102e58e45a0fc72bec514a1738a268002c38a43c70d39995e2d0188c19
- File size: 996682
- Allow ProtocolLib 3.6.4 for all supported versions of Minecraft.
- Fix extreme speeding.
- Fix moving on ENDER_PORTAL_FRAME.
- Fix jumping on fence with water above. Special case for falling fast into water.
- Disable the stance checking for 1.8 and later.
- Fix legacy compatibility (THORNS, PacketFlying interpretation for 1.7.10 and before, disable net.attackfrequency on 1.6.4 and before, allviolations hook).
- Other changes
- Let the allviolations hook log for players who have debug set (thus shows up by default).
- Only skip net.flyingfrequency on ACK, don't cancel "stray" packets (potential cross-plugin issues, freezing).
- Remove (some) deprecated configuration.
- API change: move some things from ServerVersion to GenericVersion.
- Set more internal Maven dependencies to 'provided' scope.
- Random fixes (LinkedCoordHashMap).
For a more detailed change history see the build-info page:
Previous beta releases:
- Build 883
- Build 878
- Build 853 (Various optimizations, fixes, changes, depoptimizations had happened up to build 853, details are available in the commit history on GitHub.)
The documentation is now hosted at: https://github.com/NoCheatPlus/Docs/wiki
(The most recent versions of documents will be found with the file browser, the wiki might be slightly outdated at times.)
Note that jar files downloaded from anywhere else but BukkitDev are not approved by Bukkit-staff, use them at your own risk. Development builds for NoCheatPlus are found at the Jenkins on md-5.net exclusively.
Users of mcMMO, Citizens should consider using CompatNoCheatPlus as well to make most features compatible.
- Users of PaperSpigot might have to downgrade to build 853 on Jenkins, in case of trouble with teleporting into air (see GitHub Issue 36).
- For full efficiency of the fight checks, you do need ProtocolLib!
- Fighting checks can be too sensitive under certain circumstances.
- Pistons are not well supported yet.
- In order to avoid false positives with the ctrl-key sprint feature we made checking more coarse, so NCP will assume that a player is sprinting whenever technically possible. This can be disabled with setting checks.moving.assumesprint to false, however false positives would likely increase by a lot with disabling this workaround.
- Some high level potion effects might pose problems (jump, speed).
- Lower than default walk speeds, higher level slowness potions.
- Speeding is still possible up to a certain percentage of the usual speed (unlikely to get fixed quickly).
- Not all internals have been updated to name-changing. Effects could be players starting with clean sheet data by relogging with having just changed the name, usually the same effect happens with restarting, because NCP does not store data offline. You can use [uuid] in commands and log messages with this build, but there are no new preset entries.
Some issues can not be fixed in a simple way, the above list contains those we consider both confirmed and severe enough to mention. This list is only updated for the latest upload on BukkitDev.
For more issues see: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/nocheatplus/tickets/