UploadedMar 21, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
BETA release for CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.8 - 1.8.3 (+ 1.7.x + 1.6.x + 1.5.x + 1.4.5-R1.0).
Not all internals have been updated to name-changing. Effects could be players starting with clean sheet data by relogging with having just changed the name, usually the same effect happens with restarting, because NCP does not store data offline. You can use [uuid] in commands and log messages with this build, but there are no new preset entries.
Beta release for MC 1.8 - 1.8.3.
- Rough support for MC 1.8 - 1.8.3.
- A wide range of internal changes and fixes, more details will be filled in soon.
For a more detailed change history see the build-info page:
The NCPDocs project at GitHub contains an outdated documentation. Currently @MyPictures is working on creating a wiki for the NoCheatPlus project on GitHub, soon to be in a usable state.
Note that jar files downloaded from anywhere else but BukkitDev are not approved by Bukkit-staff, use them at your own risk. Development builds for NoCheatPlus are found at the Jenkins on md-5.net exclusively.
Users of mcMMO, Citizens should consider using CompatNoCheatPlus as well to make most features compatible.
- Pistons (also + slime blocks!) are not well supported yet.
- Some fight checks have been rendered somewhat inoperable since 1.7.x, this will soon be fixed.
- Cheaters can abuse velocity received upon damage.
- In order to avoid false positives with the ctrl-key sprint feature we made checking more coarse, so NCP will assume that a player is sprinting whenever technically possible. This can be disabled with setting checks.moving.assumesprint to false, however false positives would likely increase by a lot with disabling this workaround.
- There are rare cases with false positives (survivalfly + vacc) for fast falling players. This seems to be caused be moving events not firing, leading to a too big move in-between, occasionally even triggering the built in "moved too quickly" check (1.6.4 ~ 1.7.2).
- Fighting checks can be too sensitive under certain circumstances (e.g. fast clicking + both running, high latency).
- Some high level potion effects might pose problems (jump, speed).
- Players moved by pistons still create violations (mostly horizontal - unlikely to get fixed quickly, though realistic concepts exist).
- Speeding is still possible up to a certain percentage of the usual speed (unlikely to get fixed quickly).
Some issues can not be fixed in a simple way, the above list contains those we consider both confirmed and severe enough to mention. This list is only updated for the latest upload on BukkitDev.
For more issues see: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/nocheatplus/tickets/