UploadedMay 18, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
Release for CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.7.2 - 1.7.9 (+ 1.6.x + 1.5.x + 1.4.5-R1.0).
This build has not been adapted to work with changing names, issues could be inheriting fall distance or violation history. Ignoring it or activating data expiration could help until an update of NCP for UUIDs is available. You can use [uuid] in commands and log messages with this build, but there are no new preset entries. This should not be an issue before people are allowed to change names.
Release for MC 1.7.2 - 1.7.9, changes since last beta:
- Allow disabling chat.text violation level reset. This might be subject to further changes in the near future.
- Fix instantbow bypass.
- Fix raytracing safeguard not being initialized correctly for some cases.
- Add an exception list for blockplace.noswing (default to water lily + flint and steel).
- Config changes
- Slightly increase default delay setting for fastbreak.
- Direction correction feature.
- More safeguards against accidental misuse of temporary Location objects.
Previous beta releases:
- Hot topic
- Dedicated MC 1.7.5 + 1.7.8 + 1.7.9 support.
- The parameter [uuid] can now be used in the strings section of the configuration.
- fight.reach and fight.direction have been altered.
Work in progress: In future they will allow hits to register for situations with a lot of latency. Currently only the latest location and those that arrived in the same tick are counted in, also the checking logic is the same as before, for the sake of finding bugs without altering too much at once.
- Blockplace.fastplace: The violation level will increase a thousand times faster now.
- Review of command protection features.
- NoFall: Ignore players in vehicles when they take fall-damage. Aims at issues with horses.
- NoFall: Potential fix for issues with players that are allowed to fly or in creative mode on logout.
- Respawn is treated mostly like join now.
- Warning messages for MCAccess have been reviewed.
- Added more safety guards.
- Maintain a trace of past locations for players. Aiming at fight-checks.
For a more detailed change history see the build-info page:
Previous beta releases:
The documentation will be brought back to shape with the NCPDocs project at GitHub, with time. You can file tickets on BukkitDev or GitHub, e.g. to indicate missing entries.
Note that jar files downloaded from anywhere else but BukkitDev are not approved by Bukkit-staff, use them at your own risk. Development builds for NoCheatPlus are found at the Jenkins on md-5.net exclusively.
Users of mcMMO, Citizens should consider using CompatNoCheatPlus as well to make most features compatible.
- In order to avoid false positives with the recently added ctrl-sprint feature we made checking more coarse, in that it assumes that the player is sprinting whenever technically possible. This can be disabled with setting checks.moving.assumesprint to false.
- There are rare cases with false positives (survivalfly + vacc) for fast falling players. This seems to be caused be moving events not firing, leading to a too big move in-between, occasionally even triggering the built in "moved too quickly" check (1.6.4 ~ 1.7.2).
- Fighting checks can be too sensitive under certain circumstances (e.g. fast clicking + both running, high latency).
- Some high level potion effects might pose problems (jump, speed).
- Players moved by pistons still create violations (mostly horizontal - unlikely to get fixed quickly, though realistic concepts exist).
- Speeding is still possible up to a certain percentage of the usual speed (unlikely to get fixed quickly).
Some issues can not be fixed in a simple way, the above list contains those we consider both confirmed and severe enough to mention. This list is only updated for the latest upload on BukkitDev.
For more issues see: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/nocheatplus/tickets/