UploadedMar 16, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
Release for CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.7.2 + 1.6.x (+ 1.5.x + 1.4.5-R1.0).
Release for MC 1.7.2 (1.7.4, 1.7.5 clients):
- Hot topic
- Dropped compatibility with CB before 1.4.5-R1.0!
- Check location consistency, counters some new vclip/tp exploits. Silent set-backs, config: checks.moving.enforcelocation
- The message for console-only commands is now configurable.
- Set checks.moving.assumesprint to true by default, to avoid a lot of false positives.
- WrongBlock should not generate extreme violation levels anymore.
- Still process captcha for cancelled chat events, e.g. with players muted by another plugin.
- Confine conditions for survivalfly/sprintback further to avoid false positives.
- Fix block shape issue with stained glass panes.
- More efficient location handling (less object creation).
- Various cleanups (set-back handling, safety guards, code formatting)
For a more detailed change history see the build-info page:
The documentation will be brought back to shape with the NCPDocs project at GitHub, with time. You can file tickets on BukkitDev or GitHub, e.g. to indicate missing entries.
Note that jar files downloaded from anywhere else but BukkitDev are not approved by Bukkit-staff, use them at your own risk. Development builds for NoCheatPlus are found at the Jenkins on md-5.net exclusively.
Users of mcMMO, Citizens should consider using CompatNoCheatPlus as well to make most features compatible.
- For some servers the new ctrl-sprinting feature seems to lead to false positives, likely because the server does not report the sprinting state correctly. You can set checks.moving.assumesprint to true in the configuration to let NCP assume the players are always sprinting.
- There are rare cases with false positives (survivalfly + vacc) for fast falling players. This seems to be caused be moving events not firing, leading to a too big move in-between, occasionally even triggering the built in "moved too quickly" check.
- Fighting checks can be too sensitive under certain circumstances (e.g. fast clicking + both running, high latency).
- Some high level potion effects might pose problems (jump, speed).
- Players moved by pistons still create violations (mostly horizontal - unlikely to get fixed quickly, though realistic concepts exist).
- Speeding is still possible up to a certain percentage of the usual speed (unlikely to get fixed quickly).
- If a player fails fastconsume, the hunger bar might not get updated correctly.
Some issues can not be fixed in a simple way, the above list contains those we consider both confirmed and severe enough to mention. This list is only updated for the latest upload on BukkitDev.
For more issues see: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/nocheatplus/tickets/