UploadedSep 24, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
Release for CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.6.4 + 1.6.2 + 1.6.1 (1.5.x).
(Minecraft 1.4 support is still included, but might get dropped in the near future.)
- MC/CB 1.6.4 support.
- General Changes
- Removed metrics. Might get re-added once certain which services to use.
- Configuration Changes
- The inventory closing is moved to its own check (no violations triggered), allowing to track some fighting cheats better. No changes for processing yet, just preparations.
- Add Listeners for plugin-disable, use for some cleanup of internally used static members.
For a more detailed change history see the build-info page:
The documentation will be brought back to shape with the NCPDocs project at GitHub, with time.
Note that jar files downloaded from anywhere else but BukkitDev are not approved by Bukkit-staff, use them at your own risk. Development builds for NoCheatPlus are found at the Jenkins on md-5.net exclusively.
Users of mcMMO, Citizens should consider using CompatNoCheatPlus as well to make most features compatible.
Fixed in development builds
- The default actions for fight.fastheal are faulty. A cancel action is missing for the last part. You can simply add it to your configuration, or use build 632 or above and just delete the actions entry to let it regenerate from a fixed default configuration.
- Fighting checks can be too sensitive under certain circumstances (e.g. fast clicking + both running, high latency).
- Some high level potion effects might pose problems.
- Players moved by pistons still create violations (mostly horizontal - unlikely to get fixed quickly, though realistic concepts exist).
- Speeding is still possible up to a certain percentage of the usual speed (unlikely to get fixed quickly).
- If a player fails fastconsume, the hunger bar might not get updated correctly.
Some issues can not be fixed in a simple way, the above list contains those we consider both confirmed and severe enough to mention. This list is only updated for the latest upload on BukkitDev.
For more issues see: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/nocheatplus/tickets/