UploadedSep 8, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
Release for CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.6.2 + 1.6.1 (1.5.x).
(Minecraft 1.4 support is still included, but might get dropped in the near future.)
This release fixes a range of bugs and further reduces false positives, mainly for moving checks. Various configuration changes have been made, the configuration should be adapted automatically on running this release for the first time.
- New shortcut permissions.
- Command "ncp inspect (player)": info about health, walkspeed and similar.
- Configuration changes
- opinconsoleonly: Add a commands list for more general use, put into protection.commands.consoleonly section.
- All command lists in the configuration can be set up without using the prefix "/".
- Plugin hiding: Individual sections for "unknown command" and "no permission", adding lists of commands to change.
- The managelisteners options has been moved to the compatibility section.
- Permission changes
- Backwards compatible: New shortcut permissions, commands are grouped under nocheatplus.command (.admin still works, child nodes will be kept compatible for a while).
- Permissions for notifications are now split into nocheatplus.command.notify and nocheatplus.notify.
- SurvivalFly: Fix vertical accounting letting a variation of "glide" slip through. Further reduce false positives (lost bunny).
- Nofall: Fix fractional damage for too low fall distances. Attempt to fix issues with horses.
- Passable: fixes for ray-tracing (incl. false postives).
- Fixes with inventory closing.
- BukkitCompat: Keep command protection operable (get the command map by reflection).
- Chat processing also attempts to test the original command label (consoleonly, handleaschat, exclusions).
- Command/plugin hiding now is done via permissions and permission-message for the commands, not parsing commands.
- The filter permissions for commands are now grouped under nocheatplus.filter.command.
For a more detailed change history see the build-info page:
Note that the last beta release already contained a lot of changes:
The documentation will be brought back to shape with the NCPDocs project at GitHub, with time.
Note that jar files downloaded from anywhere else but BukkitDev are not approved by Bukkit-staff, use them at your own risk. Development builds for NoCheatPlus are found at the Jenkins on md-5.net exclusively.
Users of mcMMO, Citizens should consider using CompatNoCheatPlus as well to make most features compatible.
- Fighting checks can be too sensitive under certain circumstances (e.g. fast clicking + both running, high latency).
- Some high level potion effects might pose problems.
- Players moved by pistons still create violations (mostly horizontal - unlikely to get fixed quickly, though realistic concepts exist).
- Speeding is still possible up to a certain percentage of the usual speed (unlikely to get fixed quickly).
- If a player fails fastconsume, the hunger bar might not get updated correctly.
Some issues can not be fixed in a simple way, the above list contains those we consider both confirmed and severe enough to mention. This list is only updated for the latest upload on BukkitDev.
For more issues see: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/nocheatplus/tickets/