UploadedJul 26, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
Beta release for CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.6.2 + 1.6.1 (1.5.x).
(Minecraft 1.4 support is still included, but might get dropped in the near future.)
Originally planned as a bugfix release. Because we had to postpone release for various reasons more changes came in, thus beta.
- Account for per-player walk-speed and fly-speed.
- Change version naming, adding "series" hinting at build server/purpose.
- News and changes
- Default SurvivalFly actions: Longer delay for low-vl log messages.
- Configuration version: Now has its own section in the configuration, notification can be disabled.
- Health-API incompatibility warnings: Only show if logging.debug is set.
- Configuration outdated warnings and notify-off message are sent delayed, not from within PlayerJoinEvent-handling.
- Passable: Fence gates, moving out of blocks if stuck (tp, login), creativefly ignoring passable set-back, vcliponly covers up and down now.
- SurvivalFly false positives: Carpets, web + stairs/steps, waterwalk, sprintback. Speed effects might also work better now. Prevent negative horizontal buffer.
- Part-fix issues with throwing ender pearls at nearby cows and players, triggering survivalfly with limitjump.
- Skip survivalfly for actually flying players (...).
- SurvivalFly: Attempt to catch "glide".
- SurvivalFly: Internal changes, hopefully reducing ordinary false positives by a good bit.
- Moving: Fix sprinting time not resetting (false positives).
- CreativeFly: Jump amplifier gets reset properly now.
- API extensions:
- Fixes/extensions have been made to allow slightly more convenient overriding of the ActionFactoryFactory, for those wanting to alter/add actions.
- A good bit of internal cleanup for the moving checks for consistency and speed. Might improve performance, might not. Debug output extended.
- SurvivalFly: Major changes for some workarounds (buffer, bunny-hop). Reduces false positives. Might decrease highest speeding speeds, though it might allow some other "tweaks".
- Health API changes: More cleanup + attempt to improve compatibility for some special cases.
- Passable: Potentially improve performance by an earlier return for moves that are fully inside of ignored blocks.
- Event priorities for some core setup changed (world change + player join set to low), affects mod message sending.
- Added global message-sending queue preserving registration-order (currently thread-safe). Used for delayed sending of notification messages and warnings for chat.text.
For a more detailed change history see the build-info page:
The documentation will be brought back to shape with the NCPDocs project at GitHub, with time.
Note that jar files downloaded from anywhere else but BukkitDev are not approved by Bukkit-staff, use them at your own risk. Development builds for NoCheatPlus are found at the Jenkins on md-5.net exclusively.
Users of mcMMO, Citizens should consider using CompatNoCheatPlus as well to make most features compatible.
- Fighting checks can be too sensitive under certain circumstances (e.g. fast clicking + both running, high latency).
- Some high level potion effects might pose problems.
- Players moved by pistons still create violations (mostly horizontal - unlikely to get fixed quickly, though realistic concepts exist).
- Speeding is still possible up to a certain percentage of the usual speed (unlikely to get fixed quickly).
- If a player fails fastconsume, the hunger bar might not get updated correctly.
Some issues can not be fixed in a simple way, the above list contains those we consider both confirmed and severe enough to mention. This list is only updated for the latest upload on BukkitDev.
For more issues see: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/nocheatplus/tickets/