UploadedJul 11, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
Release for CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.6.2 + 1.6.1 (1.5.x).
(Minecraft 1.4 support is still included, but might get dropped in the near future.)
- MC/CB 1.6.2 + 1.6.1 Support.
- Few config paths got changed, old settings will be moved automatically.
- Make messages configurable for hiding plugins (unknown command, permission message), with color.
- It is now possible to completely deactivate motd sending for client mods.
- Added hook versions to the output of "ncp info".
- Just in case: To keep the morepackets-vehicle check effective, auto-detection of vehicle events has been added. [Should work, missing: use new events for mount/dismount etc.] Should be: auto detect missing events, e.g. for horses.
- Just in case: Force close inventories on portal use and world changes, also taking into account riding on entities (on entities...).
- Workarounds added for potential problems with other plugins that don't implement certain compatibility tweaks for the changes in Bukkit from MC 1.5.2 to 1.6.1.
- Metrics: Do start/cancel metrics on reloading as well, not only on startup.
- Updated metrics to R7.
- Make use of Material.hasGravity for CompatCBDev.
- Optimize color handling.
- Core dependency set to 1.6.2, so older versions suffer some slower compatibility methods rather.
- Alter checking order for some fighting checks.
- Minor cleanups.
For a more detailed change history see the build-info page:
For more detailed changes listings have a look at the changes lists at either the build-info-page, Jenkins or GitHub.
The documentation on the BukkitDev pages will need a bit of updating.
Consider having a look at the pages describing the configuration, including the dev pinboard. In case of trouble, make a support ticket or ask/complain on the main page.
Users of mcMMO, Citizens, MachinaCraft should consider using CompatNoCheatPlus as well to make most features compatible.
Fixed or worked around in development builds
- Carpets are treated like air (can't walk on carpet only, needs a block underneath).
- Moving checks do not account for per-player walk/fly-speeds.
- Fighting checks can be too sensitive under certain circumstances (e.g. fast clicking + both running, high latency).
- Some high level potion effects might pose problems.
- Players moved by pistons still create violations (mostly horizontal - unlikely to get fixed quickly, though realistic concepts exist).
- Speeding is still possible up to a certain percentage of the usual speed (unlikely to get fixed quickly).
- If a player fails fastconsume, the hunger bar might not get updated correctly.
Some issues can not be fixed in a simple way, the above list contains those we consider both confirmed and severe enough to mention. This list is only updated for the latest upload on BukkitDev.
For more issues see: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/nocheatplus/tickets/