UploadedMay 23, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
Release for CraftBukkit 1.5.2, 1.5.1, 1.5.0, 1.4.7, (1.4.6, 1.4.5, 1.4.2).
Quick and slightly "premature" upload:
- Important bugfix for chunk loading feature.
- Adding a not too much tested FastConsume check, which replaces instantEat (forced).
- Several bugfixes (fastbreak, sprinting, inventory features).
- Internal changes for a more flexible module structure.
- Few API changes, some static methods have been changed to not static.
For a more detailed change history see the build-info page for :
An overview might get added, otherwise have a look at the changes lists at either the build-info-page, Jenkins or GitHub.
The documentation on the BukkitDev pages will need a bit of updating.
Consider having a look at the pages describing the configuration, including the dev pinboard. In case of trouble, make a support ticket or ask/complain on the main page.
Users of mcMMO, Citizens, MachinaCraft should consider using CompatNoCheatPlus as well to make most features compatible.
Fixed in development builds
- Setting nofall.dealdamage to false leads to random fall damage being dealt (do not set to false).
- Incompatibilities with BKCommonLib:
- Fall damage on exiting a Minecart.
Partial fixes in development builds
- Player inventory glitch after cancelling by FastConsume (updates inventory, but hunger bar is not fixed).
- Fixed 1-thick walls problem with chests (Might need adaptions against new false positives, tests pending - also missing: boats/minecarts through walls).
- World references might be kept for worlds that are unloaded during run-time. ('ncp remove *' or activating the data expiration feature help a little here).(Untested + checking for more spots posing trouble potentially.)
- Moving checks do not account for per-player walk/fly-speeds.
- Fighting checks can be too sensitive under certain circumstances (e.g. fast clicking + both running, high latency).
- Some high level potion effects might pose problems.
- Players moved by pistons still create violations (mostly horizontal - unlikely to get fixed quickly, though realistic concepts exist).
- Speeding is still possible up to a certain percentage of the usual speed (unlikely to get fixed quickly).
- Player-ignited TNT explosion damage gets cancelled often, due to CraftBukkit reporting the damage as a player attack (needs fix on CraftBukkit side).
Some issues can not be fixed in a simple way, the above list contains those we consider both confirmed and severe enough to mention. This list is only updated for the latest upload on BukkitDev.
For more issues see: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/nocheatplus/tickets/