UploadedMar 21, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
Release for CraftBukkit 1.5.1, 1.5.0, 1.4.7, (1.4.6, 1.4.5, 1.4.2). This version is compatible with CraftBukkit 1.4.7-R1.0 and adds support for recent development builds for 1.5.1 and 1.5.0 (handle with care), should be compatible with 1.4.6 and might be compatible down to 1.4.2.
- MC 1.5.1 and 1.5.0 support (blocks + obc/nms-access).
This allows players to move into corners of fence-setups also for earlier Minecraft versions.
- Add basic thorns support (workaround for missing API).
- Fixes for fastbreak with wood-pick + efficiency.
- Might have given jumping on boats slightly more tolerance.
- Consistency fixes (block setup, prevent CB2511 module loading for libigot/no-safeguard-mods).
For a more detailed change history see the build-info page for :
An overview might get added, otherwise have a look at the changes lists at either the build-info-page, Jenkins or GitHub.
The documentation on the BukkitDev pages will need a bit of updating.
Consider having a look at the pages describing the configuration, including the dev pinboard. In case of trouble, make a support ticket or ask/complain on the main page.
Users of mcMMO, Citizens, MachinaCraft should consider using CompatNoCheatPlus as well to make most features compatible.