UploadedDec 4, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.5-R0.2
Release for CraftBukkit 1.4.5-R0.2 (beta).
This build should be compatible with 1.4 in general, however updating CB to 1.4.5 is to be recommended.
(Build 267 was fine, accidentally deleted. This one has a stronger no-fall check, though.)
- Fix crash exploit.
- Attempt to Fix survivalfly violations for being stuck in sand and similar.
- Harder measures against new no-fall hacks.
- Revised and corrected parts of moving set-backs and the passable check.
- Attempt to improve performance with collecting some blocks properties beforehand to be able to check for quick returns.
- Fix for custom snow heights.
- More kick actions for higher vls (delayed for moving!).
- Split off a bed-leave check.
- Switch blockplace.fastplace to cover shortterm + 2 seconds.
- Alterations to cleanup on disabling the plugin.
- Added debug messages during disabling of the plugin (logging.debug).
- Changed synchronization of TickTask.
- Add safeguards for MC API access.
- Spawn-egg dupe prevention. (To be removed more or less soon.)
The documentation on the BukkitDev pages might need a bit of updating.
Consider having a look at the pages describing the configuration, including the dev pinboard. In case of trouble make a support ticket or ask on the main page.
Users of mcMMO, Citizens, MachinaCraft should consider using CompatNoCheatPlus as well to make most features compatible.