UploadedNov 15, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.2-R0.2
Release for CraftBukkit 1.4.2-R0.2 (beta).
For 1.4.4/1.4.5 visit our Jenkins site: http://www.nocheatplus.org:8080/
- Instantbow has a "strict" flag now. For laggy servers should be better set to false.
- Fight.angle: now yawrate checking for fight is bound to this, so it can be disabled with fight.angle.
- Sharpened survivalfly and nofall.
- Changed "protectplugins" to alter permission defaults.
- Added tab completion for ncp-commands, for convenience.
- More blocks to be walked on (flower pot, cocoa beans, ...).
- Adjustments to the set-back logic for moving checks.
- Vertical accounting for survivalfly.
- Various others.
- A range of performance optimizations.
- Check some permissions for moving checks only if the player is moving faster than expected.
- Use internal caching for most moving checks, get rid of bounding box creation mostly.
- Create optimized action lists for internal use (not containing actions that never get executed anyway).
- Caching results from checking block ids and data.
- Create slightly less history entries.
- API extended. Managed listeners option for future compatibility improvements (not sure it wins any performance though).
The documentation on the BukkitDev pages might need a bit of updating.
Consider having a look at the pages describing the configuration, including the dev pinboard. In case of trouble make a support ticket or ask on the main page.
Users of mcMMO, Citizens, MachinaCraft should consider using CompatNoCheatPlus as well to make most features compatible.