UploadedOct 25, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.2-R2.0
Release for BukkitDev !
- BlockBreak checks:
- FastBreak: Reduce vl by factor 1000. Needs resetting actions.
- FastBreak: Workarounds for wood and stone tools.
- Chat checks:
- text: some of the weights will now be weighted by time passed as well to make it slightly less aggressive (mainly message repetition).
- Fight checks:
- Fixes for godmode: check permission + active, remove use of old obfuscated method, changed since. [Parts of this check might get removed: obsolete.]
- Moving checks:
- SurvivalFly: Fixes (repeaters, stairs) + prevent VL reduction if violations are less than 2 seconds ago (aims at certain bypass attempts to make them violate higher vls).
- Passable: Ignore ladders be default, allow moving if head is free.
- NoFall: Reset fall distance in any case with fall-damage events, set fall distance on logout, remove actions from default config.
- Adjustments to position resetting for moving checks.
- Fix NPE (teleport).
- Completely remove nomovedtooquickly remainders (NetServerHandler).
- Combined checks:
- Fixes for yawrate (maximum penalty, use the yaw that the player is moving towards).
- Slight API extension (changes if not using AbstractNCPHook).
CompatNoCheatPlus needs updating to build 14 at least!
- Configuration changes ! Resetting the configuration is recommended, coming from b156.
The documentation on the BukkitDev pages might need a bit of updating, it will be done these days.
Consider having a look at the pages describing the configuration, including the dev pinboard. In case of trouble make a support ticket or ask on the main page.
Users of mcMMO, Citizens, MachinaCraft should consider using CompatNoCheatPlus as well to make most features compatible.