UploadedOct 15, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
Release for BukkitDev !
- Re-worked chat checks (color, commands, logins, relog, text).
- Adapted NoFall to some bypassing techniques. Currently nofall deals damage instead of Minecraft, but it can not (yet) raise violations, actions take no effect.
- Improved survivalfly (much less false positives).
- Added "passable" check, to prevent moving through solid blocks.
- Removed teleporting on logins for players that are not on ground. Instead the damage-immunity was removed such that NCP can control what damage is actually dealt while the player was supposed to not be damaged. Defaults to only fall damage.
- Many other improvements, bugfixes and optimizations.
This version is compiled with a 1.3.1 version of CraftBukkit, but it has been extensively tested on 1.3.2 servers.
- The documentation on the BukkitDev pages might need a bit of updating, it will be done these days.
- Consider having a look at the pages describing the configuration, including the dev pinboard. In case of trouble make a support ticket or ask on the main page.
Users of mcMMO, Citizens, MachinaCraft should consider using CompatNoCheatPlus as well to make most features compatible.