Hi! My name's Nathan. This is my first plugin I have made. It's a simple plugin that won't let players join unless there is an admin on. I hope you all enjoy it, I will try to keep it updated if enough people like it.
1. Download the "NoAdminKicker" jar File.
2. Put the jar file in your plugins directory
3. Start your server once to generate a config file
3. Add admin names to the Admins.yml OR give your admins the permission "noadminkicker.isadmin". Alternately, you can use the /addadmin <playername> in game. (View below for a detailed list of commands and permissions)
And that's all :)
- /addadmin <playername> - This will add a player to the 'admins.txt' file.
- /deladmin <playername> - This will remove a player from the 'admins.txt' file.
- /adminon - This is a VERY delicate command. It will change the internal variable of weather or not an admin is on, So, if you ever have a problem where the system is saying that there is an admin on, just use that command. This command is ONLY usable by an operator. There is no permission associated with it.
- /onlineadmins - This will list all available admins and ops (Ops are default as admins even if they're not in the admins.txt)
- /adminlist - This will list all of the admins in admins.txt, It won't list ops though.
- noadminkicker.addadmin - Allows the person to use the /addadmin command. (this will default to op)
- noadminkicker.deladmin - Allows the person to use the /deladmin command. (this will default to op)
- noadminkicker.exempt - Allows a player to join even if there is no admins on. (Experimental)
- noadminkicker.isadmin - Same thing as adding a user to the admins list, only gives them the permisson instead.
- noadminkicker.onlineadmins - Allows a user to use the /onlineadmins command
- noadminkicker.adminlist - Allows a user to use the /adminlist command
- noadminkicker.admintool - Allows a user to set up the S-Area. (Please scroll down for more info)
- noadminkicker.spawn - Allows a user to use the /s-spawn command (Only if S-Area is enabled)
S-Area is a simple setup, It makes it so that playerse can join when admins are not on, But it restricts them to a specific area.
YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS SETUP ALL THE WAY OR NOTHING WILL WORK RIGHT
- First, Open up config.yml and set "S-Area" to "true"
- Next, Get in game and do /admintool. It will give you a bone.
- With the bone, select a cubiod. Left click to select the first position and right click to select the second position.
- Next, do /asz and it will set the S-Area to that zone.
- Now, somewhere in that zone, stand in a spawn spot and do /set-s-spawn
- And that's it. You're done. :D
If you have any issues PLEASE let me know. S-Area is still experimental
- Added prefix in config.
- Made JRE6 Friendly
- Fixed Some Typos
- Fixed messages being displayed twice
- Fixed "NoAdminOn" message showing whenever anyone leaves
- Added S-Area BIG UPDATE
- Fixed commands being sent from console.
- Fixed admin leaving and others still being on, but system not thinking so errors.
- Fixed Permissions Nodes
- Added /adminlist Which will list all admins in admins.txt
- Added /onlineadmins Which will list all online admins at the time
- Added /deladmin Which allows you to remove an admin form the admins.txt
- Fixed the "All admins are gone" message
- Added config file
- Added permissions
- Added /adminon command
You can contact me at email@example.com
If an admin is on, And you reload the server. Everythign will be screwed up. You can TRY having him do the /adminon command. But that doesn't always work. So, just make sure that all admins are off the server before you reload. That's the only known bug right now :)
Thanks to PoopYou for getting me started with plugin coding!