No Hit Delay v2.0
This Plugin gives you a fully new PvP experience. Its great to improve your skills in 1vs1 It's compatible with 1.8 Please comment if you wish oher features.
- /setDelay : Sets the NoHitDelay for all Players. Each world has his own delay now!
- /setDefaultGamemode : Sets your Gamemode as default
- /toggleKit : Toggles if kits are enabled
- /setKit : Sets your inventory as default
- /toggleDeathMessage : Toggles if deathmessages are shown
- /toggleWeather : Toggles if the weather can change
- /toggleJoinMessage : Toggles if custom joinmessages are used
- /setJoinMessage : Sets a new joinmessage. Use "player" as a spacer
- the same with Quitmessage
- /toggleCooldown : can deactivate the 1.9 sword-cooldown
- /setCooldown : You can edit the cooldown as you want!
- /kit : Resets your Inventory to the default kit
- Doublejump feature
Ask me for new special stuff!
Have Fun with my Plugin and please give me feedback.
Don'd edit the config.yml unless needed. All changes can be done ingame. If the Plugin doesn't work, delete the config.yml and check the console.
The hit delay still happens even if I set it to 0, 1, or -1. I cannot change it. It's broken.
In reply to ZippyHatesDumbPlugins:
Everytime i reload the plugin goes red in /pl Then i cant use the plugin more :/
But if i delete the config and then set the kit again it works, I will try the v2.3 :)
I will probally comment again if it still dosen't work :)
Please give me a solutoin
sry for bad english, im danish
do you have a version for 1.8.8 that does not override essentials /kit command? i mean your plugin is nice but its annoying that it forces me to use the alias /ekit in essentials.
As far as I know this does'n work. If you have a soilution, plase let me know. :/
I ceep it in mind but I don't have that much time for MC at the moment.
Anyway thank's for your idea.
Hi schokodoping, is there a way to make your plugin work with mobs ? I mean, I would like to be able to hit a mob with no delay
I'd like to see permission groups created for this. LIke permission nohitdelay.# gives the player with that permission a delay of #. That way we can use it in RPG plugins where perhaps Assassins and Rangers get less hit delay than say a Mage would.
This is no problem. We tested a bit and a good setting is to set the delay to 3, so you can perform max 9 klicks per second. And then you can use NoCheatPlus or some other noCheat-Plugins for other hacks. The main problem is if you set the delay to 0 because the client can perform as many clicks as he wants with a AutoMouseKlicker fo example, so it's possible to onehit a Player. Solution: /delay 3 and you are fine
My worry about this plugin is the potential abuse from hackers with no swing hacks and forcefield and such.