About this plugin
NightBlindness is a plugin that allows you to blind players in specific worlds when it's night. This gives an extra difficulty to the survival aspect at night. Players will have the effect 'Blindness' limiting their view to three blocks in front of them, however... mobs can still see players.
Players with the required permission will be excluded from blindness, allowing you to give seperated ranks the ability to see at night.
This plugin does no require any updates when Bukkit updates. Please report bugs in the forum section.
Plugin usage examples:
- SurvivalGames: Make it harder for players to find chests at night
- PvP Raid servers: Players will be more vulnerable to mobs at night, but players can't see each other.
- Let them sleep: Players will more likely sleep instead of staying up all night. But instead of an admin changing the time, this is more natural.
Features and Todo's
|Finish the plugin||Finish the plugin for public release.||Working on it ...|
|Economy||Add economy support using vault. Allow players to remove their blindness||Waiting...|
I develop these plugins in my free time, since I don't have a lot of that I need to develop these plugins at night. A small donation, to buy a coffee would be nice for the day after.
This plugin uses an API to send information to mcstats. To turn this off:
- Got to your plugins root
- Locate /Plugin-Metrics
- Inside the config.yml set opt-out to false
This information is being send:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version