You set "Spawn Points". At 9PM (configurable), 5 zombie pigmen, 3 blazes, and 2 ghasts will spawn at these spawn points.
This was a request by ZanderMan9 here: https:forums.bukkit.org/threads/spawn-mobs-upon-nightfall.283733/
- Go to the places where you want mobs to spawn and type /nf set <name>
- Change the time in the config (if you want)
- If you have multiple worlds, change "world" in the config to the name of the world you want to use this plugin on
- Wait until the time in the config
I'll try to have this up tomorrow some time.
One setting is "world". The world should be automatically detected for you, but it may not be if your server uses multiple worlds. If you need to, change it to the name of the world you want to use this plugin on. The other config setting is time. Sets the time the mobs spawn (in ticks).
/nightfall - displays help /nightfall set <name> - sets a spawn point /nightfall del <name> - deletes a spawn point /nightfall list - lists spawn points (you can use /nf instead of /nightfall)
- Make the type and amount configurable