Nicky lets you set a nickname. Its simple and solid and stores to SQL.
- Both MySQL and SQLite storage is supported.
- Allows for nick sync across servers with MySQL.
- Full UUID support.
- Color Nicks.
- Tab List Support
- Nickname Prefixes
- Blacklist and character limit options.
- Optional TagAPI Support.
Just drag and drop to your plugins.
Want player name tags to show nicknames? Install TagAPI too.
() = Optional, <> = Required
/nick (name) <nick> - Lets you set a nickname.
/delnick (name) - Lets you delete a nickname.
/realname <search> - Check who owns a nickname.
- nicky.help - (Default) Allows /nicky help
- nicky.reload - Allows /nicky reload
- nicky.set - Lets a user set a nick.
- nicky.set.other - Lets a user set another users nick.
- nicky.del - Lets a user delete a nick.
- nicky.del.other - Lets a user delete another users nick.
- nicky.color - Lets a user have any formating in a nick.
- nicky.color.normal - Lets a use have color only in a nickname.
- nicky.color.extra - Lets a user have special formatting (&k, &i etc)
This plugin uses MCStats to get anonymous infos on how people use it, such as version number and server OS. This helps make a better plugin for the future! You can disable it via the metrics config in your plugins folder.