Supported Bukkit Versions
- Added console support for /nick
- Getting tired of Essentials work-arounds.
- Fixed the bug with NickNamer loading before TagAPI using a softdepend in the plugin.yml
- Added functionality to disable TagAPI if it's in the server directory
- Changed /nnick back to /nick and added /nnick as an alias for /nick (This means /nnick still works)
- Changed /nick command to /nnick due to conflict with essentials /nick command. (It's more popular than my plugin so I guess I have to)
- Added Permissions for ColorCodes
- Updated ColorCodes to support magic, bold, underline, random, and reset
- Updated for latest version of Bukkit
- Now Supports TagAPI by mxbater
- No more Spout support for name titles!
- Stupid grammar issue with /nick :P
- New Config node to decide if you want a colored name or not!
- Completely Redid NickNamer! Neater Code! OMFGS FDKGDGKFSGKDGS
- /realnick now should work 100% of the time! WOO
- Uhm other stuff I forgot about but anyways it works!
- Added realnick permission node
- Added ability to enable/disable the custom login messages
- Uh, I can't remember this update was a while ago but i'm posting it now :P
- Added Command /realnick <Player>
- Code is now up to 1.2.3 standards
- Added the ability to use Spout, configured in the config.yml
- Players now get a message when someone changes their name w/ nickname.notify
- Updated Code to R4 standards
- The config will print the users Name, and Nickname to a config file called Nick Names.yml!
- You may now keep your nickname when the server goes down!
- Updated nick Namer for Bukkit R1 build for 1.0.1
- Fixed the Bug when you RE-ENTER, not Server Restart for keeping your nickname!
- Added new command /old *returns your name back to its default one* (Name May Change!)
- Added new command /rename <Player> <Name> to rename others (Name May Change!)
- Fixed/Cleaned up my code ^_^
- Initial Release of Nick Namer
- Did i forgot Something? Pm me or tell me in the comments and i will take a look at them!
- I cannot break the limitation of 16 characters in the TABLIST, in order to have nicknames longer than 16 chars, set NickName Tablist to false.*