NeverLag will stop all lag on your server using just one simple command.
- Extremely lightweight!
- Simple commands and permissions!
- Effective at increasing your TPS and reducing your lag!
- /nl (/neverlag) - Clear all server lag, dispatching all available ClearLagg features.
- /nl help - Information about the plugin and commands.
- /nl toggle - Toggles the scheduler for automatic lag clearing. (Coming soon!)
- nl.lag - Use of /nl.
Dependencies (required plugins in bold)
- The NeverLag (/nl) command will automatically be run every ten minutes (12000 ticks) in NeverLag 3. When the timer goes off, NeverLag will post the notification that lag has been cleared into /HelpOp (Essentials)
- Submit a ticket by clicking "Ticket" towards the upper right corner of the page. You will be redirected to the GitHub Issues system.
This plugin is made and maintained by DBozMO and ZackBlazes. If you need support, please create a ticket or send a PM. Tickets are run through GitLab issues. You should receive a response within minutes or hours. Tested and works with CB and Spigot 1.8.1 & Spigot 1.9.4.