WOO! 3000+ downloads! Thanks so much Bukkit community!
This plugin provides simple functionality to Netherrack which is lighting it on fire when powered by redstone. This plugin is intended for things such as fire traps, fire places built into houses and city lights.
- Light Netherrack on power from any Redstone power source.
- Light from any direction powered.
~~~Downloads and Source~~~
Bukkit Dev Files: dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/netfire/files/
- Drag and drop to plugins folder in your server folder root.
- Open config.yml and change according to your liking.
- Run your Bukkit server!
- /netfire - shows information.
- /netfire help - shows help.
- /netfire enable/disable - enable or disable NETFire globally.
- Place netherrack anywhere.
- Power the netherrack and then you have fire.
NETfire Bukkit Plugin Spotlight / Tutorial - by mrcookiejunkie
Bukkit Plugin Review - by rektok
play.towncraft.us NETFire video - by Kolgrath
If you enjoyed this plugin, please comment and suggest new features for the future. Thanks!