NBTEditor allows easy customization of many aspects of Minecraft, through the modification of NBT tags, on Spigot and CraftBukkit servers. Creating custom potions and tools with powerful enchantments is as easy as running a few commands. And with the help of the Book of Souls, it's possible to create highly complex entities and spawners with ease.
- Robust system to edit of all entities and spawners using a book based UI (Book of Souls);
- Conversion entities into '/summon' commands;
- Customization of items (name, lore, unbreakable, modifiers, colors on leather armor etc.);
- Item enchanting with no limits;
- Creation of custom potions;
- Conversion of items into '/give' commands;
- Tile customization (spawners, beacons, chests etc.);
- Conversion of tiles into '/setblock' commands;
- and more...
Edit now, spawn later: The Book of Souls is most powerful feature of the NBTEditor, it allows for easy entity customization. Create bosses, custom villagers, flying creepers or anything you like. No data files, no one-time customization, just keep the book safe and you can spawn as many entities as you like.
Included is also an 'Item Storage' command to keep track of your Books of Souls and other edited items.
The variable system used by the NBTEditor ensures that only valid NBT changes are performed while providing a standard way to make those changes. Arbitrary NBT modifications are not possible.
All Items, Entities and Spawners are fully compatible with the Vanilla Minecraft!
Great for creating adventure maps!
Dev. Builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
User Creations / Contributions
- Tutorial Videos
Jenkins Server by Androkai(thanks)
- Armor-Stand-Be-Gone (BoS to remove armor stands) by Taperpapers
- The awesome NBTEditor logo (orig) was made by Sy_Gibbon from the french Minecraft community nefald.fr, they also have the documentation of NBTEditor and other plugins in french. Check them out.
- Cauldron Flower Pots by robertoccu
HELP / Troubleshooting / Reporting Bugs
Please Read the FAQ before asking questions.
For questions about features and general help you can use the comments below or PM me.
Using the comments may help others that have the same problem.
For technical questions (errors/bugs) PM me directly.
Please check that you are using the most recent version of the plugin.
To report bugs, on the latest version of the code, you can use the Issues Page at GitHub.
Don't use the Issues Page to ask questions.
On version 2.0 the NBTEditor started using MCStats for usage statistics. MCStats is now offline.