NBTEditor allows easy customization of many aspects of Minecraft, through the modification of NBT tags. This is not like any other NBT editor, entity customization is easy, using a book based UI.
This is not a generic NBT editor, it is built to be safe by having many constrains that make sure the server remains stable. You cannot do arbitrary NBT changes.
- Customization of entities and spawners;
- Turn entities into '/summon' commands;
- Customization of items (including potions, leather armor, player heads, etc.);
- Enchanting of items, with no limits;
- Turn items into '/give' commands;
- Edit beacons, command blocks and other special tiles;
- Turn tiles into '/setblock' commands;
- and more...
Edit now, spawn later: The Book of Souls is most powerful feature of the NBTEditor, it allows for easy entity customization. Create bosses, custom villagers, flying creepers or anything you like. No data files, no one-time customization, just keep the book safe and you can spawn as many entities as you like.
In addition to editing entities, you can edit spawners, potions, items (name, lore and enchantments) as well as some tiles. It also includes a command to store items '/itemstorage', to keep track of your Books of Souls or other edited items.
All Items, Entities and Spawners are fully compatible with the Vanilla Minecraft!
Great for creating adventure maps!
Dev. Builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
User Creations / Contributions
- Tutorial Videos
- Jenkins Server by Androkai
- Armor-Stand-Be-Gone (BoS to remove armor stands) by Taperpapers
- The awesome NBTEditor logo (orig) was made by Sy_Gibbon from the french Minecraft community nefald.fr, they also have the documentation of NBTEditor and other plugins in french. Check them out.
- Cauldron Flower Pots by robertoccu
HELP / Troubleshooting / Reporting Bugs
Please Read the FAQ before asking questions.
For questions about features and general help you can use the comments below or PM me.
Using the comments may help others that have the same problem.
For technical questions (errors/bugs) PM me directly.
Please check that you are using the most recent version of the plugin.
To report bugs, on the latest version of the code, you can use the Issues Page at GitHub.
Don't use the Issues Page to ask questions.
Global Statistics (since NBTEditor 2.0, more statistics at mcstats.org)