UploadedJan 23, 2023
Supported Bukkit Versions
New major NBTAPI release, adding 1.19.3 support and a new way to interact with the API.
- 1.19.3 support
- Added interfaces to most nbt logic, including read-only versions
- Added a new utility class
NBT, which provides clean lambda access to read and write NBT. https://github.com/tr7zw/Item-NBT-API/wiki/Using-the-NBT-API has updated examples on how to use this class.
saveTo methods to NBTFile
hasTag as alternative for
boolean instead of
getObject, please do the serialization yourself using your preferred lib/settings
setUUID now will handle pre-1.16 and post-1.16 formats correctly on their own
getItemStack will now return null if the tag is not found
getKeys is now a copy of the Set, and no longer linked to NMS internal objects
modifyMeta methods to ItemStacks. Do not modify the NBT while inside the modifyMeta scope
- The wiki is now inside the Github repository, so anyone can make pull requests to add examples, clarifications etc.
NBTItem now will correctly reject ItemStacks of size 0
- Updated a lot of Javadoc
- The full API Javadoc is now available under https://tr7zw.github.io/Item-NBT-API/v2-api/
- Pulling the NBTAPI plugin via Maven/Gradle will now also correctly contain the API Javadoc(only had the plugin Javadoc before)
- Fixed small NPE error during error reporting(ironic)
NBTCompoundList now extend
NBTList<ReadWriteNBT> instead of
NBTList<NBTListCompound>. This is a compile-time breaking change, and code needs to be updated accordingly. Already published plugins should not be affected by this.