About the plugin:
Named Animals v1.0
A simple plugin that lets you name your pets and tamed animals!
- Use command to name, and then click on a tamed animal you own
- Only the owner of the tamed animal can name it
- Anyone can see the name of an animal by left clicking on it with a stick (configurable)
- Again, the naming tool is configurable
How to use:
The following is pretty much the whole config. The names of entities and their unique IDs are also stored in the config, so DO NOT mess with that. I'll get back to that.
- Name tool item - The ID of the item you want to use. Here's a convenient link to the Data Values
- Name tool message - The message shown when a named animal is left clicked with the naming tool.
<<name>>is automatically replaced with the name of the animal.
- And finally, No name message - This is the message shown when an animal does not have a name.
Name_tool_item_id: 280 Name_tool_message: This is <<name>> No_name_message: This animal does not have a name!
Commands and permissions:
/name <pets name goes here>- After using this, click on the animal you want to name.
Links and downloads: