UploadedJun 28, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
NOTE: This is a Beta. Do not use it if you need a 100% stable experience and make sure to report all bugs you encounter. User of MyWarp 2.6 must read the updating-article for information on how to update. Users of MyWarp 3.0-beta-1 must redo their database configuration as described here.
- Added delay to the sever shutdown if changes are still written to the database
- [#48] - Added support for H2
- [#50] - Added support for MariaDB
- [#33] - Add manual addition or overwriting of bundled localizations
- Added crowdin integration for user contributed localizations
- [#29] - Platform implementations completely manage the
- Overhaul import from other databases
- Overhaul SQL queries, remove overhead and use transactions
- Internally represent currencies as
WarpManagerimplementation, directly expose the
EconomyManagerdefinition and functionality
- Move token functionality from
/warp playerbeing unusable by non-players
- Fixed NPE thrown when formatting special characters
- Fixed invalid variables in German (un)invite messages for public warps
/warp assetsbeing completely empty for players without warps
- [#43] - Warps with invitations are not deleted from the database
- [#47] - Economy support not working
- [#49] - Irregular handling of AuthorizationExceptions for
- [#46] - Incompatibilities with recent Guava versions
- [Bukkit] Removed support for SQLite 3.7.x witch is bundled by CraftBukkit.
- This is a Beta. Do not use it if you need a 100% stable experience and make sure to report all bugs you encounter. User of MyWarp 2.6 must read the updating-article for information on how to update. Users of MyWarp 3.0-beta-1 must redo their database configuration as described here.
If you encounter additional errors with this release, please submit a ticket. We will try to resolve the problem as soon as possible.