UploadedApr 22, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
NOTE: This version has been rewritten from scratch. You must read the updating-article for information how to import old warps, adjust configuration, permissions etc. Additionally, this is a Beta. Do not use it if you need a 100% stable experience and make sure to report all bugs you encounter!
- Added support for UUIDs
- Added warp creation date storage and use it, together with the visist counter, to determine a warp's popularity
-n <query>flag for the list command to list warp with a name matching the query
-r <radius>flag for the list command to list warps within the given radius
- Added a way to display a warp's information before accepting it when given by another user
/to <warp>command to quickly access warps
- Added commit hash and build number to the version number
-fflag for invitation and uninvitation to ignore all warp limits
- Rewrote everything from scratch, split platform neutral core from and platform specific implementation
- The database layout has been changed and is now fully normalized, old warps need to imported per command
- Use JOOQ for all database communication
- Build against Bukkit 1.7.9-R0.2
- Build against VaultAPI 1.4 to support UUIDs
- Use FlyWay to keep the database scheme up-todate
- Use multiple Java ressource bundles backed by properties files for localizations. They are no longer user editable.
- Switch to Gradle to handle the build process
- Use Intake to parse Commands
group.[GROUPNAME]to resolve groups using SuperPerms. Use meta-permissions on PEX instead of the native API
- Use slf4j for logging
- Overhaul permissions completely
- Overhaul configuration values
- Players are no longer able to create a warp with a name longer than 32 characters
- Usage of
/warp privateby others can no longer exceed the creator's warp limit unless intended
- Removed warp type symbol from the warp listing
/warp acceptin favor of a conversation.
- Removed automatic renaming of
/warp searchin favor of
/warp list -n <query>
- Removed the
-pfrom the list command
- Removed teleporting of leashed entities
- Removed configuration option to disable suggestion of popular warps
- Removed formatting options for welcome-messages and localizations
- This version has been rewritten from scratch. Old warps need to be imported manually, permissions and configuration must be adjusted. The process is explained in the updating-article.
If you encounter additional errors with this release, please submit a ticket. We will try to resolve the problem as soon as possible.