UploadedApr 10, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.3
- CB 1.6.4-R2.0
- CB 1.6.2-R1.0
NOTE: This is most likely the last release supporting 1.6 and 1.7.2 by relying on player names instead of UUIDs. The next major version will rely on UUIDs entirely but only support Minecraft 1.7.6 and up.
- Check if MySQL connection is still valid before using it
- Fixed localization file encoding on Windows that made special characters unusable
- Fixed per-world limit-disobey permissions for players who can disobey some but not all worlds in a limit
- If a localization key is missing, display the key and log a warning instead of throwing an exception
- Fixed some typos in the German localization
- Fixed '/warp assets' with zero warps throwing an exception
- Use '&' as a color character in localization messages, to allow coloring welcome-messages ingame
- Exclude all commands a user cannot use from the help menu
- '/warp assets' no longer displays limits that are overwritten
- This version still uses player names to identify a player. It should no longer be expected to work once name changes are allowed.
If you encounter additional errors with this release, please submit a ticket. We will try to resolve the problem as soon as possible.