UploadedDec 24, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
DUE TO THE NEW WORLD-SPECIFIC WARP LIMITS, YOU WILL NEED TO REDO YOUR CONFIGURED WARP-LIMITS AND YOUR LIMIT PERMISSIONS. CHECK THE WIKI FOR MORE INFORMATION.
- Fixed missing warps in Dynmap
- Completely rewrote the localization support, now makes use of yaml resource bundles instead of plain text files
- Added optional per player-localizations using the client locale
- Rewrote the location safety algorithm to check the closest blocks first
- Made the '-?' flag call the command help instead of a simple '?'
- Added a note about the per-command help in the help menu
- Added another colour for owned, public warps to the warp list
- Fixed an odd logic in the give command that might have interfered with permission checks
- Made the import command somewhat less spammy
- Disallow command aliases as warp names
- Changed the formatting of the search command
- Rewrote warp limits to allow per-world limits
- Added 1.7 blocks to warp safety
- Removed an unnecessary database call when creating warps
- Rewrote the welcome command to allow removal of welcome-messages
- Configured warp limits from prior versions are no longer supported, you need to redo your configuration and your limit permissions.
If you encounter additional errors with this release, please submit a ticket. We will try to resolve the problem as soon as possible.