UploadedApr 17, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.1-R0.2
If you use the default translation-files it is recommended to regenerate them, so you benefit from the latest changes.
- Fixed missing error.noPermission.modify translation
- Added %player% as variable for invitations
- Fixed warp-command putting the player one block above the warp
- Fixed a rare bug were the LanguageManager failed to recognize the encoding of the default files
- Moved to a new CommandHandler once again, extremely inspired by WorldEdit (adds more checks for individual commands, improves help messages and support for external aliases etc.)
- Improved formatting in lists
- Added '-p' flag for listing and searching, sorts results by popularity
- Rewrote both list commands to use flags, added filtering per world
- Added '-f' flag to the import command to overwrite existing warps
- Fixed limit checks when privatizing or publicizing a warp
- Added 1.5 blocks to warp-safety
- Fixed database-connections being not thread-safe
- Added economy support for commands and warp-signs via Vault - see here for usage instructions.
- Fixed possible thread-safety issues with the welcome command and added a timer forcing which cancels the change if no welcome-message is provided 30 seconds after using the command.
- Added the ability to reset a compass so it points back to the spawn point
If you encounter any error with this release, please submit a ticket. We will try to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
- The syntax of the list command was changed, '-c' is now required to list by creator. The plugin recognizes if someone uses a wrong syntax, so users should learn the new syntax automatically.