UploadedMar 2, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
The permission for SignWarp usage was changed - see below. Additionally, if you use the default translation-files it is recommended to regenerate them since several typos have been fixed and colours have been unified.
- Fixed a potential resource leak inside translation handling
- Added a permission that allows creation of SignWarps for warps owned by other players (mywarp.warp.sign.create.all)
- Added a permission for /warp help (mywarp.warp.basic.help)
- Removed mywarp.warp.social.(un)invite.player permission in favour of mywarp.warp.social.(un)invite, so that all permissions are completely in line
- Made sure warp safety will work with future Minecraft versions without the need of an update
- Made database-connection use an async-thread so it will never lag the server
- Added optional warp suggestions based on visits
- Fixed not working teleportition when players were inside a vehicle
- Fixed several typos in both translations
- Fixed welcome messages for warps containing '/'
- Attempt to make /warp help look more like bukkit's own help
- Minor update to the database layout
- Rewrote a lot of old and inefficient code to be more efficient
- Permission for SignWarp usage was changed to mywarp.warp.sign.use for logical purpose
- This release uses some features that have been recently added to bukkit, so it will not fully work below CraftBukkit 1.4.5-R1.0
If you encounter any error with this release, please submit a ticket. We will try to resolve the problem as soon as possible.