The #1 Custom Monster Creator
- Mob Attributes: Modifying all mob attributes such as health, damage, speed, follow and combat range, as well as all mob-specific attributes and custom ones exclusive to MythicMobs.
- Custom Skills: Give mobs custom skills using a powerful scripting system with billions of possible skill combinations and options and using targeters, conditions, triggers, and more.
- Special Effects: Allowing mobs to use special effects including sounds, particles, and advanced special effects you never thought were possible in Minecraft until now.
- Items and Drops: Modify loot and equipment in any way possible with our powerful item building system, including using highly-customizable drop tables for mob drops.
- Damage Modifiers: Use damage modifiers to change how damage affects mobs so they can be immune to drowning, take half damage from arrows, or be healed by fire, etc.
- Mob Spawners: Unlock the true potential of Spawners using custom spawners, which come with countless options, conditions, attributes, cooldowns, etc!
- Natural Spawning: Set your custom mobs and bosses up to spawn naturally in different areas of the world, based on any number of conditions you can specify. Replace natural spawns completely, or add new ones!
- Mob Levels: Allow mobs to scale in level and increase in power based on where and how they spawned, having scaled health, damage, and more abilities as they level!
- Threat Tables: Allow mobs to use RPG-style Threat Tables, granting increased power and control over their targeting behaviors. No longer can players fool your mobs!
- Customize AI: Customize your mob's AI, including adding new AI goals found only in MythicMobs! Let zombies open doors, have friendly skeleton guards that fight skeletons from other mob factions, and more!
- Mob Factions: Allow mobs to be a part of factions! Works with the previously mentioned AI Controls so you can have mobs that will fight other factions of mobs, help players, and more!
- Disguises: Direct integration with LibsDisguises allows any mob to look like literally anything in Minecraft, using the most powerful disguise plugin available.
- Plugin Compatibility: Integration with a wide variety of popular plugins!
- An Extremely powerful API for Developers
- Countless other features..
- Artifacts - Create unbelievable custom items using Mythic's skill system to give your players the edge they need against your mobs!
- Quests Addon - Provides compatibility with the popular Quests plugin, allowing you to complete quests using Mythic Mobs as objectives.
- Skript Addon - Adds full crossover compatibility with Skript!
- BetonQuest - Full compatibility for quests
- EnchantsPlus - Use custom enchants on items
- Graveyards - Apply skills to players on respawn
- Heroes - Mobs can drop Heroes exp, and more!
- Holograms - Custom health bars and nameplates.
- LibsDisguises - Allows you to disguise Mobs
- McMMO - Drop McMMO experience, and more.
- MiniaturePets - Make mobs out of custom MiniaturePets!
- SkillAPI - Mobs can drop SkillAPI exp, and more.
- TerrainControl - Spawn custom mobs in TC Biomes
- Vault - Special skills and conditions dealing with currency
- WorldGuard - Spawning and conditions using WG Regions
Metrics & Updates
MythicMobs periodically checks BukkitDev for updates (as of v0.7.5) and will try to notify Ops and the console if a new update is available. This can be disabled in the configuration by setting general.check-for-updates to false.
MythicMobs also sends some simple statistics about usage to http://www.mcstats.org/. Metrics can be disabled in the configuration by setting allow-metrics to false.
Note on Comments
I have decided to disable comments on all of the different sites that MythicMobs is posted on. 99% of the time the comments end up being used for either support questions or bug reports making it hard to keep track of everything. I have made the decision to consolidate everything to the MythicMob forums or the IRC chat. If you were just wanting to leave feedback, you can leave a review/rating on our Spigot page (i don't know why BukkitDev doesn't have that!).